A visit to Dubai isn’t complete if you don’t have an adventure in the wide sprawling sand dunes, especially Desert Safari to experience the magnificent beauty of the golden sands. Drivers expert in desert driving will take you to bash against the rolling sandy hills with extreme thrill and excitement in an afternoon. Afterward, you can rest and relax at a desert camp where more amazing activities are waiting for you and your friends.
The popular desert Safaris tour happens from 3 PM to 9 PM. Your tour agency usually picks you up at your hotel or at a meeting place to take you on a drive during about 45 minutes to the desert. Just enjoy the roller coaster rides and the wide open desert views when being in the dunes.
Here are some common tips to help you well prepare for your adventure in desert Safari, Dubai:
- Have an early and light lunch. Don’t eat any kind of food which may upset your stomach when you will be taken by a 4x4s rolling up and down the sand dunes. The ride may become very bumpy and make you feel nauseous.
- Wear comfortable and simple clothing. Shirts, shorts, or light tops are suitable. You can take along extra jackets or shawls to use when the temperature decreases at night.
- You had better wear open shoes, sandals, or flip-flops when frolicking in the sands during breaks because sand can get inside your shoes.
- Don’t forget to wear sunblock and bring a hat and sunglass.
- Bring a camera or smartphone to capture the beauty of the desert and your exciting experience.
- Bring some money or credit card in order to buy some light refreshments from the comfort stops on the way to the desert and to buy photos and videos taken by the tour photographers and souvenirs from shops, too.